2011年8月24日星期三

Wire Jewelry Hand -Earring


I completed another pair of earrings handmade wire workshop Mentock Boho Bliss Deryni. I greatly enjoyed Boho Bliss! I had a lot of fun trying to make my work unique look.

I can not say enough to attend the workshops online or in person. It is so nourishing to learn and network with other like minds of creative people.

The time difference! I've reduced the size and not get quite the same shape. Petite size of the management of challenging the wrapper, but I wanted to keep this to myself and I like smaller earrings. After playing all types of jewelry, I decided to go to the metal on metal. Gold filled beads I had for years ... I do not buy them today, the gold $ 1,800 an ounce! I used silver and gold wire wheels handforged fleur-de-lis beads, which are also in my spare time, very, long time.

I would have rusted on the package and left it almost looks black for more contrast - but I think they are cool that way too.

I'll be there taking some some other online stores.

没有评论:

发表评论